- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst we always endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission. As such, your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience to provide further information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or partner(s) of linked website(s).
- You may not create links to this website from another website or document without Malik House or MHVirtual’s prior written consent.
- These terms and use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Scotland.
The owners of Malik House whose head office is at Oakwood Court, City Road, Bradford, BD8 8JY, accept no responsibility whatsoever for death, personal injury, accident, loss or damage to persons or loss, damage or theft to personal belongings, however caused. The bringing of any personal possessions into any Malik House Business Centre and/or MHVirtual Business Centre is done so entirely at the individual’s own risk. The use of all facilities and amenities including the The Court Room Café Bar, The Court Room and all Malik House Business Centres is done so entirely at the user’s own risk.