All of our web hosting is provided on super fast, dedicated servers that are maintained with one of the fastest and most reliable hosting companies in the North of England.
The MH Virtual hosting solutions are constructed to aid the growth of UK businesses, with 99.9% uptime every day of the year as standard. We're exceptionally proud of the standard of service we give our clients and believe it's what really sets us apart from other providers.
IT & Hosting Solutions
We provide a wide range of specially designed solutions to help you resolve some of the most common issue with IT in your business.
Whether you require extra security, high availability, or a recovery solution, just let us know what challenges you're facing and MH Virtual provide the perfect solution.
Remove the day-to-day hassle of maintaining, managing and updating your server infrastructure with our managed hosting services. By choosing MH Virtual for your managed hosting, you get the best in technology, service and support from a team of people who are dedicated to you - 24/7/365. We offer next-generation servers on both Linux and Windows which provide high performance, security and control with UK-based support behind you.
• An industry-leading SLA with 100% network uptime guarantee
• Optimised network infrastructure
• One-hour hardware replacement
• Dedicated account manager and support team
• Ability to configure your firewall rules in an instant through your account area.
• Total control - from billing through to support
Cloud is the best solution that puts you back in total control of your hosting, helping you to advance and improve your business at the same time. The biggest advantage of cloud hosting lies in its scalability and limitless potential. You can amend your available resources in an instant: boost storage capacity to meet your data demands, or increase bandwidth to accommodate peaks in website traffic.
• Through less hardware, software and upgrade costs
• Quickly scale IT resources to meet your needs
• Simple disaster recovery options and increased protection against data loss, power failure and viruses